Last year our events grew dramatically with 394 exhibitors across our 5 Expo’s and just under 4,000 delegates attended our events. This year it is our 4th birthday and in celebration we are making the Thames Valley Expo – Windsor bigger and better than all our previous events.
• New Keynote Speakers coming to the region for the first time. This year’s line-up of keynote speakers continues our proud reputation of bringing business’s most influential names to the region to inspire and motivate the local business community as they share their success secrets. You will be empowered with renewed guidance and ambition to take your business to its next level of growth.
• Speakers include – Sgt Rick Clement, Double Amputee, Afghanistan War Hero bringing an inspirational story, Richard Woods BBC Apprentice Finalist, Julianne Ponan, Award Winning Young Entrepreneur Female CEO.
• Berkshire’s Biggest Free Networking Breakfast. For the past two years we have proudly partnered with the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce in delivering our pre-Expo breakfast. Last year over 300 local business leaders / owners attended the breakfast networking and were motivated by the keynote address from a leading UK business personality.
• Free Industry Leading Workshops. All of our workshops have been designed to address issues that affect your business through an interesting, interactive and enjoyable speaker by gaining practical hands-on experience and knowledge that your company may be lacking. • Serious Speed Networking. Meet 40 new contacts in 30 minutes. Speed networking is the quickest and most effective way for you to add potential suppliers, partners or clients to your contact list. We hold several speed networking sessions as well as ladies only networking at our events.
• 1-2-1 ZONE. This year we have created a 1-2-1 Zone in which you can hold a private meeting with either a possible new contact, supplier or partner that you may have met during your networking sessions. Alternatively you may want to use this facility to arrange a meeting at the Expo with your current clients.
• Success Secrets (What made them succeed?). This panel of eminent business leaders / entrepreneurs will share the secrets to the phenomenal success they have achieved along with the mistakes that they have made along the way. This is a fantastic Q & A opportunity for attendees to ask questions and gain the advice and information needed for a business to succeed today.
• 101 Business Matters Booths. Small booths will be set up with various experts from the UK to assist you and offer practical advice in the challenges business owners face during the day to day running of the company – accountancy, hr, marketing, cash flow, funding or simply business development challenges.
• Supporting Charity. The ethos behind our business is giving back, that is why we ensure that the event is called business and community. To date we have given£12,000 towards local charities and want to continue to increase this in 2016. This year we have chosen the charity A Soldiers Journey (A charity that is dedicated to helping our injured soldiers and their families). We never charge an entrance fee to attend our events however we are asking that delegates make a voluntary minimum £1.00 donation on the day of the Expo that will be donated towards this worthy charity.
Our passion is supporting regional business growth and development. We hope that you are able to either meet new clients, suppliers, prospects or just catch up with old business associates at this year’s event.
We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Thames Valley Expo – Windsor. To exhibit or attend please visit our website – www.thamesvalleyexpo.co.uk or call us on – 0843 289 4634